Aurora Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aurora Network

Aurora Reborn

Top posters
goddess (14)
[ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Vote_lcap[ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Voting_bar[ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Vote_rcap 
hotkey (11)
[ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Vote_lcap[ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Voting_bar[ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Vote_rcap 
Ashy (11)
Mason (8)
cake (8)
Canada (8)
posh (7)
Monster (7)
remorse (6)
Michael (4)

Latest topics

» [Release] Engagements & Weddings
by Monster Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:06 am

» [ Notice ] Senior Member(s)
by cake Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:57 am

» Official Board of Directors
by hotkey Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:09 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ Notice ] Senior Member(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Empty [ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:34 am

Ashy

Ashy
Retired
Retired
Senior Member(s)

Introduction
For those who don't know, Aurora Reborn used to be Aurora Story. We are a reborn of Aurora Story.
All our old members has the opportunity to receive this "senior member" title.
Our goal to give out this title is to help people find their old players from our old version.
However, this title has a limited amount of seats for our senior members.

How do I receive this "senior member" title?
In order to get the chance to receive this title, you must apply for it.
The staff team will look over your application to see if you're qualified for this position.
Please keep in mind that the amount of seats for this title is limited.

* Use the code below and reply on this thread: *
Code:
Current In-Game Name:
Old In-Game Name:
Why do you want "senior member" as your title?:

Rules & Information when being a "senior member"
If you somehow do not follow the rules, your senior member title will be removed and given to another applicant.

- You must be active on the forum & in game.
- You can not be inactive on the forum for more than a week.
- Respectful & well-mannered.
- Good reputation.
- Seats will expand throughout time when the community grows.

Seats & Team
Amount of Seats: 2/10

Name | Forum Name | In-Game Name
Kimberly | kimberly | erly
Alex | Canada | Canada

2[ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Empty Re: [ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:01 am

goddess

goddess
Current In-Game Name: goddess
Old In-Game Name: fabulus
Why do you want "senior member" as your title?: I used to play aurora reborn and i was quite fucking good at being active. most of the players knew me and i was very active in every event and contests. i think having a senior member title will fit me perfectly.

thanks.

3[ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Empty Re: [ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:31 pm

remorse

remorse
Elite Member
Elite Member
hi ashlyn, I would like to receive my senior member title since I'm on the list :^)

4[ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Empty Re: [ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:29 am

Canada

Canada
Elite Member
Elite Member
Current In-Game Name: Canada
Old In-Game Name: Cookie
Why do you want "senior member" as your title?: I was a former staff member of AuroraStory.

5[ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Empty Re: [ Notice ] Senior Member(s) Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:57 am

cake

cake
Current In-Game Name: cake
Old In-Game Name: YoursTruly
Why do you want "senior member" as your title?: it's pretty honestly. such a pretty color.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum